Transl. by Sarah L. Kirkby.
Table of Contents
Preface to the English edition
1. At the start of a technological revolution
Part I. Towards Autoevolution: 2. Reproduction
according to philosophical principles
3. The evolution of eugenics
4. Reconstructing humanity
5. The great uneasiness
Part II. The Destruction of Human Substance: 6.
7. Substantialism and its difficulties
8. Metaphysics with ecological intent
9. Playing God
Part III. Subjectivity and Self-Alteration: 10.
The human being as subject
11. From substance to consequence
12. The problems of subjectivism
13. Process without a goal
14. GenEthics and reproductive morality.