- > 洋書
- > ドイツ書
- > Mathematics, Sciences & Technology
- > Computer & Internet
- > internet, data communication, networks
* Recommended by T.Basar, SC series ed.
* This text addresses a new, active area of research and fills a gap in the literature.
* Bridges mathematics, engineering, and computer science; considers stochastic and optimization aspects of congestion control in Internet data transfers.
* Useful as a supplementary text & reference for grad students with some background in control theory; also suitable for researchers.
Preface Introduction Resource Allocation Congestion Control: A Decentralized Solution Relationship to Current Internet Protocols Linear Analysis with Delay: The Single Link Case Linear Analysis with Delay: The Network Case Global Stability for a Single Link and Single Flow Stochastic Models and Their Deterministic Limits Connection-level Models Real-Time Sources and Distributed Admission Control Conclusions References Index