This book delves behind the theory of knowledge management, bridging the practices of large companies with start-ups.
Table of Contents
1. Knowledge Creation and Dialectics.
2. The Knowledge-Creating Company
3. Theory of Organizational Knowledge
4. Knowledge Creation as Synthesizing
5. From Managing to Enabling Knowledge.
6. Value Differentiation: Organizing
""Know-What"" for Product Concept
7. Knowledge Management and Global
8. Inter-Organizational Knowledge Creation:
Knowledge and Networks.
9. Dialogue and Innovation.
10. Branding Capabilities.
11. Synthesizing Modular and Integral
Knowledge for Innovating Business
Architecture in IT.
12. Synethesis at Work in a New Venture.