- > 電子洋書
Drawing together a team of international scholars, The SAGE Encyclopedia of Theory in Psychology examines the contemporary landscape of all the key theories and theorists, presenting them in the context needed to understand their strengths and weaknesses.
Key features include:
· Approximately 300 signed entries fill two volumes
· Entries are followed by Cross-References and Further Readings
· A Reader's Guide in the front matter groups entries thematically
· A detailed Index and the Cross-References provide for effective search-and-browse in the electronic version
· Back matter includes a Chronology of theory within the field of psychology, a Master Bibliography, and an annotated Resource Guide to classic books in this field, journals, associations, and their websites