Table of Contents
1. Prevention of spina bifida and hydrocephalus
2. The role of fetal neurosurgery in the
management of central nervous system
abnormalities C. M. Bannister
3. Fetal abnormality management groups M. J. A.
4. Perinatal death and fetal malformation S.
Bourne and E. Lewis
5. Pathology of hydrocephalus K. Welch and A.
6. Investigative techniques J. M. Hawnaur
7. Walking aids D. I. Rowley and G. Rose
8. Recent concepts in physiotherapy C. Sobkowiak
9. Surgery of the vertebral column J. Banta
10. Preschool development M. P. Gilbertson, I.
Meyer and L. Holgate
11. The effects of spina bifida upon education
and behaviour B. Tew
12. The effect of neural tube defects on the
family and its social functioning J. Carr
13. Growth and puberty in children with
congenital hydrocephalus R. Brauner, M.
Fontoura and R. Rappaport