Table of Contents
1. An introduction to process algebra J. A.
Bergstra and J. W. Klop
2. Two simple protocols F. W. Vaandrager
3. Proving mutual exclusion with process
algebra E. R. Nieuwland
4. Process algebra as a tool for the
specification and verification of
CIM-architectures S. Maauw
5. A process creation mechanism in process
algebra J. A. Bergstra
6. Correctness proofs for systolic algorithms:
palindromes and sorting L. Kossen and W. P.
7. Veification of an algorithm for log-time
sorting by square comparison J. C. Mulder and
W. P. Weijland
8. On the Amoeba protocol J. C. Mulder
9. Process algebra semantics of Popl F. W.
10. Some observations of redundancy in a
context F. W. Vaandrager
11. A modular approach to protocol verification
using process algebra C. P. J. Koymans and J.