Using case studies of the Greenham Common Women's Peace Camp in the UK, and of Zimbabwean women's efforts to secure international funding for producer co-operatives.
Table of Contents
Introduction: contestation and El(l)e-phants
Sketches of feminisms first wave in
anticipation of chapter one
1. The palette of feminist epistemologies and
2. The early field of IR - musings, assertions,
debates, and (now) feminist interruptions
3. The second debate in IR revisited by
4. The third debate in IR visited by feminists
5. Feminist homesteadings of security and
6. Repainting the canvases of IR.