Ed. by H. S. Reiss.
Table of Contents
Preface to the second edition
Preface to the first edition
List of abbreviations
2. Idea for a universal history with a
3. An answer to the question: 'what is
4. On the common saying: 'this may be true in
theory, but it does not apply in practice'
5. Perpetual peace: a philosophical sketch
6. The metaphysics of morals
7. The contest of faculties
9. Reviews of Herder's ideas on the philosophy
of the history of mankind
10. Conjectures on the beginning of human
11. Introduction to what is orientation in
12. What is orientation in thinking?
Notes to the text
Index of names
Index of subjects.