Now available in paperback. This revised and updated edition of the definitive resource for experimental psychology offers comprehensive coverage of the latest findings in the field, as well as the most recent contributions in methodology and the explosion of research in neuroscience. Volume One: Sensation and Perception focuses on sensory experience and complex learned perceptions through modalities such as vision, touch, smell, and hearing.
Table of Contents
1. Neural Basis of Vision.
2. Color Vision.
3. Depth Perception.
4. Perception of Visual Motion.
5. Perceptual Organization in Vision.
7. Visual Object Recognition.
8. Motor Control.
9. Neural Basis of Audition.
10. Auditory Perception and Cognition.
11. Music Perception and Cognition.
12. Speech Perception.
13. Neural Basis of Haptic Perception.
14. Touch and Haptics.
15. Perception of Pain and Temperature.