- Good Form and Christian Etiquette - by Sarepta Myrenda Irish Henry. (Review and Herald, Battle Creek, MI, 1900)
- Catholic Girl's Manual and Sunday Missal - ed. by William A. Carroll.
(Catholic Book Publishing Company, New York, NY, 1952)
- Business Etiquette Handbook - by the Parker Publishing
Company. (Parker, West Nyack, NY, 1965)
- The Book of Good Manners - by Mrs. Burton Kingsland. (Doubleday, Garden
City, NY, 1910)
- The Art of Make-Up: For Stage, Television, and Film - by Vlastimil Boublik.
(Pergamon Press, London, England, 1968)
- Be a Better Boss - by New York Central System. (New York Central System, New York, NY, 1949)
- Charm for Young Women - by Anne Culkin. (Deus Books, Glen Rock, NJ, 1962)
- The Art of Making a Perfect Husband - by a Husband, by a Husband.
(Harper & Brothers, New York, NY, 1929)
- The American Citizens Handbook - ed. by Joy Elmer Morgan.
(American University, Washington, DC, 1941)
- Handbook of Civilian Defense - by Robert H. Rankin.
(Whitman Publishing Company, Racine, WI, 1942)
- Your First Year of Teaching - by Marion M. Lamb. (South-Western, Cincinnati, OH, 1939)
- Cartoonists - by Carole Sikors. (Science Research Associates, Inc.,
Chicago, IL, 1961)
- Your Good Health - bby Eleanor Chappell and Kathryn Huss. (Nelson Doubleday, Inc., Garden City, NY, 1966)
- How to Look and Feel Younger - by Charlotte Adams. (Nelson Doubleday, Inc., Garden City, NY, 1964)
- Basic Pork Cuts - by American Meat Institute. (American Meat Institute,
- The Art of Home Making - by Margaret E. Sangster. (Christian Herald Bible House, New York, NY, 1898)
- Family Camping - by Better Homes and Gardens. (Meredith Publishing
- How to Plan Your Vacation And Enjoy It! -by Eleanor Adams. (Nelson Doubleday, Inc., Garden City, NY, 1965)
- The Baby - by Metropolitan Life Insurance Company. (Metropolitan Life
Insurance Company, New York, NY, 1936)
- The Boy: How to Help Him Succeed - by Nathaniel C. Fowler Jr..
(Oakwood, Boston, MA, 1902)
- The Ability to Love -by Allan Fromme. (Pocket Books, New York, NY, 1966)
- Design for Family Living - by Wayne J. Anderson. (T.S. Denison, Minneapolis, MN, 1964)
- Book of Common Sense Etiquette - by Eleanor Roosevelt.
(Macmillan & Co., New York, NY, 1962)
- The Catholic Gentleman - by Sidney Albert Raemers. (W.H. Sadlier, New York, NY, 1938)
- Church Manual of the First Church of Christ Scientist, in Boston, Mass. - by Mary Baker Eddy. (Trustees of Mary Baker Eddy, Boston, MA, 1927)
- Parent-Teacher Manual for Congress Parent-Teacher Associations - by National Congress of Parents and Teachers. (National Congress of Parents and Teachers, Chicago, IL, 1947)
- How to Talk Yankee - by Gerald E. Lewis. (Thorndike Press, Waterville, ME, 1979)
- How to Travel Without Being Rich - by Norman D. Ford. (Harian Publications, Greenlawn, NY, 1960)